follow my blog to get new updates

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I will be posting soon

I have been M.I.A for the past two months from my blog now, I've been so busy with my with natural hair care business and training to become a Master Barber.Last month I had to move to another salon and I had to wait for state broad to transfer my permit to the new salon,well the permit has arrived and tomorrow I will be setting up my things at my new booth.I'm still a licensed natural stylist and it will not change. Hair is my passion and my a talent. I want to be educate in all hair care services. The next three months I  will  be attending hair shows and hair seminars for all nationalities .So please wish me good luck. I have a new hair website make sure you check it out www.theartofhairandbeauty.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment