follow my blog to get new updates

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Hair Style For this Month Is Micros Braids (April)


  1. This month  the  Micros Braids style is  the style of the month. Micros braids has been out for a long time. I can remember back in the 80's when  I was a little girl my mom was at the salon and a lady was sitting in the chair next to my mom getting her hair braided by the stylist in these tiny braids. After we left the salon, I asked my mom why she didn't get  her hair braided like the lady with the long braids and my mom said baby that cost alot of money.  Now in 2010, some of everybody is wearing the micro braids style, and even the white girls. some hair braiders may charge from  $80 to $300. There are some things you need to know before installing Micro braids in your hair.  First make sure your hair is in good condition. If your hair is breaking off and you have thin edges, I wouldn't recommend Micro braids, because the hair is very fragile and you can damage your hair more. Second,if your hair is in good condition  and it has been two week after you  have applied a relaxer, start with  given your hair  hot oil treatment and a deep conditioning, if helps to prevent hair breakage.Now you can install your Micro braids, but make sure the  hair braider don't braid to tight, because that can give you white bumps on the scalp and cause damage to the root of your hair. For maintenance you should shampoo and condition your hair or use a dry shampoo  to keep your Micro braids looking and smelling  fresh. Better Braids oil spray is good for moisturizing your braids or any moisturizer you prefer.Micro braids should  stay in your hair at least two months at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment