follow my blog to get new updates

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Favorite Creme of Nature Hair Coloring


  My natural hair color is black, but over the years my hair color changed to a off black and started to  look dull.  So,every six months I use my favorite hair coloing  Creme of  Nature.I like how the color last a long  time on my hair. I hate  that Creme of Nature is not a natural product. But it don't dry my hair out and it don't stains my clothes. Since my locs are long I use two boxs and it cost me about $12.50 I buy my Creme of Nature at my local beauty store Venus.  You can buy Creme of Nature at Walmart and Walgreen too.I want to try the hanna hair coloring but the timing to leave on your hair is to long. Maybe one day when I have a free day I will try hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment